Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello World!


Hi everyone! I'm taking over. This blog. Right.... now!


Stockholm City Hall today at sunset (5.06pm), today, October 28, 2010

So, we have discovered that Andy sucks at the whole blog-at-regular-intervals thing. :)

I'm going to hop in and see if I can add some posts now and then to keep the whole thing rolling. It's not that Andy isn't *allowed* to post, it's just that he usually doesn't.

What's new here, you might wonder? Well, most importantly, *of course*, is that we have our cats with us.

Adorable kitties

And, it SNOWed! On October 21, 2010. Just over an inch! Craziness.
It was beautiful in our local nature preserve, and we had a lovely walk complete with snowballs. The trees still have a lot of orange leaves, so it is an interesting contrast to see.

The "gård" that is at the center of our group of buildings

The view from our balcony / living room (out over the edge of the Rudan nature preserve)

There are lots of other fun new things, but I am just learning how to use blogger, so I'll be back.

Much love to all!


4 comments:

  1. AS takes way more (and way better) pictures than I do, so this should work out pretty well. Although, I first gave you access to post a couple months ago, so we'll see if you're actually going to post regularly or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Miss you both. Much love to the kitties! Glad they made it safe and sound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5:06pm seems like a perfectly reasonable time for sunset.

    In December, that is. And _after_ daylight saving time/summer time has ended, not before. ;-)

    In any case, I'm happy to see any signs of life around here, since I'm always wondering how you guys are doing and what you are up to. I'm glad to hear that all of you (including the expat kitties :-) ) are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Look forward to more frequent updates.
    Praj

    ReplyDelete